Simone Forum
with Bryant

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Simone Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-06-2018 04:49:36    Onderwerp: with Bryant Reageren met citaat
Do you want to know the best way to sell your product that will almost guarantee you to make money online? Get a joint venture partner in your same niche market to promote your product to his mailing list.
I can bet you'll see sales in less than 24 hours if it's a quality joint venture partner my previous Joint Venture Partner generated US $21 George Kittle Youth Jersey ,492 sales in just couple of days by just mailing to his list.
I said it's the best way, but I did not say it's the easiest way. In fact, it's one of the toughest ways to achieve this strategy. But -- It's very rewarding. For more results visit at www.instant-software-products getting someone to consider promoting your product is a lot of work. I can't teach all of the joint venture tips in this short content because it'll take a book or course to teach this. However, I can tell you how to avoid the big mistake and increase your result.
Most people send out joint venture proposals to the wrong JV Partners and lose doing business with them!
You see, I know this because I receive a lot of joint venture proposals. If you're a long-time subscriber of mine, you'll notice that I hardly promote or endorse a third party product. The reason is, most of the time the proposal does not meet the expectations. I won't endorse non-useful products to my subscribers. Never even if I'm paid 100% commission because it's important that the products recommended will help my subscribers to make money online.
The major mistake I've seen is people are trying to joint venture with partners that have a head-to-head competing product rather than one complimenting the joint venture's existing product!
Example, I have an audio course about niche marketing. At the same time, I'm currently selling other niche marketing courses that I have resale rights to. Then I have a coaching program on this topic as well. So, what's the possibility of me promoting someone else's niche marketing course?
In this case, I might consider promoting niche private labels rights to my subscribers if I'm teaching niche marketing. Or maybe, software to locate niche markets from the internet. Basically, I'll consider promoting products that are complimentary, NOT COMPETING.
In this case, I would be able to sell some blogging software as a JV Partner but you'll definitely get better result by contacting a more targeted partner. You see, the efforts you have to put in are the same... so why not approach a more qualified partner like someone who is in the "How to blog" niche?
You still want to approach as many joint venture partners as possible, but start with the more targeted potential partners first because it'll be more effective.
Let me give you another example so that you can relate. You can also go to www.create-online-business If your e-book title is "77 Ways to Potting Train Your Dog", you're suitable and quality Joint Venture Partner would be the author of "How to Train Your Dog to Sit and Fetch" because his customer would be interested in your e-book.
Of course, this concept will NOT be applicable if there are other influences in getting the joint venture to agree to the promotion. Other influences can be relationship, high affiliate commission, 2-way JV swap, unique product, additional benefits, free product access, etc.
So, are you seeking quality joint venture partners?
Another tip about seeking joint ventures is, start small if you're just starting out. Don't approach the 'big boys' of your niche market when you're starting out no matter how tempting it is. Get the ball rolling first because if you spoil your first impression when you approach them, you're risking to lose doing business with them forever. Get a few small deals done and you'll be more motivated and inspired to keep it growing. Then, go for the "BIG BOYS" and offer a winwin deal for them.

Author's Resource Box

www.instant-cd-products
www.create-video-product

Article Source:

"

HO CHI MINH CITY, Nov. 4 (Xinhua) -- An International Football Tournament, ""Binh Duong Television-Number One Cup - 2014"", will kick off on Friday in Vietnam's southern Binh Duong province, with participation of eight local and foreign teams, organizers announced Tuesday.

Eight teams are divided into two groups, with Group A having Dong Tam Long An, South Korean student team, BEC Tero Sasana of Thailand, and hosts Becamex Binh Duong; while Group B consists of Quang Ninh Coal, SHB Da Nang, SC Capixaba from Brazil, and Myanmar's champions Ayeyawady United.

They will compete in a round-robin format in the first stage, with the top two teams from each group advancing to the semi-finals. The final is scheduled for November 16.

The champions will receive a cash prize of 450 million VND (21,400 U.S. dollars), the runner-up with 250 million VND (11,900 U.S. dollars) and the third with 100 million VND (4,760 U.S. dollars). Two referees from Thailand and Myanmar are invited to adjudicate at the tournament.

" "

For a player who never identified himself as a ""scorer,"" LeBron James has sure found himself in elite company among the most potent offensive threats in NBA history.

James' jumper with 1.1 seconds remaining in the first quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers' game against the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday gave him eight points for the game and 30,001 points for his career. He is the seventh player to enter the 30,000 point club and also the youngest at 33 years and 24 days, besting Kobe Bryant's previous mark (34 years and 104 days).

Along with Bryant, who is third all-time in scoring with 33,643 points, James joined all-time points leader Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387), Karl Malone (36,928), Michael Jordan (32,292), Wilt Chamberlain (31,419) and Dirk Nowitzki (30,837 and counting) in the exclusive crew.

""It's not up there in, I guess, the goals I se. Wholesale Soccer Shirts Cheap NHL Hoodies Free Shipping Cheap NBA Hats Free Shipping Cheap MLB Hats Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hats Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Shirts
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Simone Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: